Monday, December 10, 2012

Owl's Eye View Magazine ISSUE 12 ONLINE NOW!!!


Welcome Readers in search of ookiness!  Your quest stops here!

I hope your Turkey Wake was filled with wondrous joy for you and your families to be thankful for, my home here with my children and grandchildren tops my list, along with my Georgia family and friends as well. 

While there is much joy in this season, I am reminded that time is fleeting, especially for those who are unwell.  My daughter-in-law and her family have drawn together to look after her dad who is giving his advanced cancer a tough battle.  Tom, you are in my thoughts and prayers. 

My mother, as well, is having a bout with illness and I hold her in my heart as she makes her way back to health. 

On a brighter note, “Elfie,” the elf who has taken up residence in our house, flitting about to keep Rosie and Joey on the straight an narrow so they make Santa’s “Good List” is a funny little dudette.  In the blink of an eye she moves from one post to another, and no one can seem to catch her in flight.  She’s a crafty one, that Elfie! 

As 2012 winds down, I find myself grateful for my family and friends, my home with my son, daughter-in-law, and grandchildren, and Brie-Brie, and for my muse, who though occasionally plays hide and seek with me, always eventually drops idea nuggets into my feeble brain. 

I hope 2013 brings my readers much joy and ookiness! 

Chills!
Ter


Nathan Williams interviews Owl’s Eye View’s own Lisa Galloway who talks vampirism and lesbianism in “Swooping Through the Years.” 

In this issue’s “From the Perch” Meredith Alden tells us a story about how a little vibe demonstration can change a life forever. 

Lisa Galloway explores the back story (literally) in a traditional holiday beverage in Visceral Verse. 

Melanie Mirth shares “Nana’s Legacy” in “Macabre Mirth” this issue. 

If you mess around in the haunted forest, chances are you might get a surprise on Christmas morning, or so you can read about in my story “Oh Christmas Tree.” 

My short story, “Don’t Piss Off the Round Boy!” warns don’t’cha dare get caught on Santa’s naughty list when he’s in a mood! 

And last but certainly not least we have the riveting conclusion of “True Crime Shelf” that will leave Owl's Nest shaken to its core.  Don’t miss a word!


TD-12/10/2012

No comments:

Post a Comment