Sunday, July 3, 2011

BTW

I just want to say that though I will post the "Life's a Hoot" column from the OEV site, that is not what this blog is all about.  I will try and give you bits and pieces about characters, the columnists, behind the scenes looks into the creation of the magazine, and opinion and ideas about not only the magazine, but the writing and publishing process as well. 

For instance, I am currently proposing a book version of the magazine, which would be a series of books that would have 6 issues of the magazine each.  So readers would get a complete novel (or two novellas), plus all the short stories contained in six issues, plus all the columns as well on a semi-annual basis. 

Interested?  Cool!  Leave comments that I can quote to publishers! 

In the meantime, read, read, read!  Check out owlseyeviewmagazine.com for your daily dose of ooky! 

Chills!
Ter

No comments:

Post a Comment